Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Reservations:To confirm a reservation at Kelly Rd, (www.kellyrd.co.nz), a valid credit card must accompany the reservation.The online reservation process utilises the services of PCI Certified third party Payment Gateway provider,DPS Payment Express for processing of online transactions. During the booking process you will be asked to enter your payment details on a secure page hosted by DPS Payment Express. This ensures the integrity and security of your credit card details during transmission via the Internet.You may be asked to produce proof of your Identity in order to check-in. This is in the interests of safety and security of our lodge and guests.In the absence of a credit card, a cash bond of $350 will be requested.
This bond is fully refundable, however, should any additional charges be incurred over the stay this will be deducted from the bond and the a balance where available will be refunded.
Age:You must be 18 years or over.
Identification:Upon check-in, proof of identification and presentation of a valid credit card will be required.
Deposits:At the time of booking, a deposit will be taken as per the terms of the offer reserved.This may vary relative to the room type, rate plan, period of stay, days reserved in advance and the length of stay.The balance, if applicable, will be collected prior to arrival/check-in.
Rates:All rates are quoted in NZ dollars on a per night basis and include GST @ 15%.All accounts must be settled directly with Kelly Road Management Limited, trading as Kelly Rd.The published rates are per room, for the number of people and the date(s) selected, and/or unless otherwise specified (packages).Rates do not apply to conferences, conventions or special events for which contracted rates and special terms and conditions apply.
Special Event Reservations:All reservations over a Special Event Period for example: Maadi Cup, Fieldays; require a minimum of 50% and up to 100% deposit at the time of booking/confirmation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:Should you need to cancel or amend your reservation/s, notification must be received no later than 48 Hours prior to your arrival to avoid cancellation or amendment fees.
Cancellation or amendment to your reservation/s within 48 hours prior to your arrival, will incur 100% of the total reservation.This will be debited against the credit card details supplied at the time of reservation. This includes no shows and cancellation of nights after arrival.All cancellations attract a $25.00 administration fee.
All cancellations and amendments must be received in writing.Refunds will only be made to the credit card debited for the original transaction.
Special Event Cancellations:All reservations over Special Event Periods for example: Maadi Cup, Fieldays are subject to Special Event Cancellation Terms.Please note: For Special events and promotional room rates/offers -a no cancellation/no refund policy applies.This means, no refunds or changes are permitted unless otherwise stated.ORSpecial Event Reservation Cancellations:Within 45 days, 50% Deposit will be retained (non refundable) Within 7 days Your credit card will be charged for the balance of your reservation value.
Credit Card Charges:Payment by credit card will attract a surcharge: Visa/Mastercard Cards @ 2.5%. Payment by cash, direct credit or Eftpos-surcharges do not apply.Bookings made directly via www.kellyrd.co.nz, website, will not attract a credit card surcharge.
The price advertised might not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate.Fluctuations – This means that because we are based in New Zealand we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand Dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed.
Damages/Disturbances:Should a registered guest of Kelly Rd cause a disturbance whilst on premise, we have the right remove you and a refund will not be available.Any damages will be the responsibility of the registered guest.
No Smoking:For the comfort of our guests Kelly Rd prides itself on its non-smoking environment.Should smoking occur in the rooms, Kelly Rd, will be required to specially clean the room.The minimum charge is $250+ GST.
Child Policy:A child is regarded as an extra person and a charge of $35.00 per person applies.
Lost Property:Should any lost property be located or handed into Kelly Rd Cambridge Lodge, this will be held for up to 5 days. Kelly Rd will attempt to make contact with the person registered to the room reservation using the contact details provided.Failure to claim the item/s or provide instruction and appropriate collection or uplift, the items will be disposed of in a manner, deemed appropriate by Kelly Rd Cambridge Lodge.Should the item/s appear to have significant value i.e. jewellery, this will be handed into the local police station.Please note: Kelly Rd Cambridge Lodge is not responsible for returning any items to the owner. Any associated costs for the return of the lost property are the responsibility of the rightful owner. Perishable items will be disposed of immediately.
Contest and Competitions:
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Kelly Rd Cambridge Lodge
- Entry details and opening and closing dates vary between competitions. See original post for specific entry details
- Entrants must be NZ residents, aged 18 years or over.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The name of the winner will be displayed online
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Subject to availability and excludes high season/ event periods.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
10 The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email. You agree that the promoter may store and use the image and comment you enter into this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and kellyrd.co.nz), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Kelly Rd Cambridge Lodge as noted above.