What is it?
A designated route of cafes and eateries where everyone is encouraged to ride over a three week period before the Cambridge Cycling Festival (CCF) on Anzac Day 25th April.How exactly does it work?
- Entrants pick up a passport from the participating cafés.
- There is no entry fee – BUT, entrants must register online, this allows us to keep you updated and check in to see how you’re going!
- Entrants have three weeks to ride their bike to as many cafés/eateries as possible and receive an official Cambridge Café Crawl sticker from each business.
- The MORE stickers – The MORE entries to
WIN 1 of 2 bikes!
- Completed passports must be placed into the Café Crawl bike basket on The Green, Victoria Sq, at the CCF on Anzac Day, no later than 1:00pm to go into the draw to WIN one of two bikes – an adult E-bike (RRP $3,200) and a kid’s bike!
- Winner will be drawn at the conclusion of the CCF approx. 4:20pm.
- Winner must be present to claim their prize.